Results for the term... "monomyth"
Results from the Quotations of Joseph Campbell
- This is what Joyce called the monomyth: an archetypal story that springs from the collective unconscious. Its motifs can appear not only in myth and literature, but, if you are sensitive to it, in the working out of the plot of your own life. The basic story of the hero journey involves giving up where you are, going into the realm of adventure, coming to some kind of symbolically rendered realization, and then returning to the field of normal life.
Results from the Myth Blasts of Joseph Campbell
Results from the Mythological Resources of Joseph Campbell
Results from the Campbell in Culture of Joseph Campbell
- ‘Gretel and Hansel’ Director Points to Campbell and Collective Unconscious
- Are You Monomythic?
- Campbell Inspires Festival in Gyaan Adab
- Campbell… and Campbell’s Soup?
- Chickasaw Nation Filmmaker Creates Animated Tale Influenced by Campbell
- Collider Uses Campbell to Suggest ‘Spaceballs’ is Better ‘Star Wars’ Sequel than ‘The Rise of Skywalker’
- Creators of Netflix’s Blood of Zeus Cite Joseph Campbell
- Joseph Campbell in Architecture
- Joseph Campbell Quoted in Zack Snyder’s Army of The Dead
- Medical Professionals Point to Campbell in the Midst of Covid-19
- Paper Dragon
- Russian Linesman Musically Explores the Monomyth
- Taylor Swift and Campbell’s Hero’s Journey
- Ted Talk Animation on Campbell’s Monomyth Model
- The Bachelor as Monomyth?
- The Conversation
- The Legend of Zelda Celebrates 35th Anniversary with Campbell’s Mythic Structure
- UNC-Duke Basketball and Joseph Campbell
- Will Smith Credits Joseph Campbell in New Memoir