Hello and so within be.

Do you have a conversation topic that doesn't seem to fit any of the other conversations? Here is where we discuss ANYTHING about Joseph Campbell, comparative mythology, and more!

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

The Cove
Associate

Hello and so within be.

Post by The Cove » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:26 am

Greetings All -

As of late I have noticed the falling off a correct form of writing on my part. This, indeed, is partly due to the fact of the fact I tend to scribble most when I am in the hole of drink - but it is by no means the root cause.

It seems to be indictative of a problem I have had since I have had I to consider. But now I lose the form of proper form - still - I can impart a supra-mundane interaction with a mild effort - but this action is so transparent to my inner mind that I cringe at the pattern of manifest me.

My limitations are becoming my identity. Definition of place and name and self but walls of reality. Mark in mind I seek not the path Buddha - rather I abhor it - it can be done - has been done - is being done - but seems like a feedback loop of conciuosness spanning time and space. Usefull in discipline and emmanation - but a fallacy in terms of all of humanity. It is error - error on the extreme side of the spectrum path of being - but error. All is error. The ideals of the best spiritual paths point to the birth place of man on earth - they point to the source - while the source points at us - but this is ignored - this is ego.

To realize and become one with primordeal manifestation that is outside of time - outside of space - is like a addiction and abdication to casuality and fallibility. It serves the center but not the spiral.

My excuses for the plethora of spelling mistakes but I do not give a damn about that either - phonetic dialectic in dictated diction.

The Cove
Associate

Post by The Cove » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:39 am

Via the structure if the initial post one may or could take the light that I was drinking when it was so scribed. This the idea, is not the happenstance.

Ye know what it means the word of this the proprietor of this space - how so he answered when given the figment of a normal look. Ah, peace, I am there - like a swallow seducing a sparrow among the bones of marrow.
Last edited by The Cove on Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cindy B.
Working Associate

Post by Cindy B. » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:24 am

Hi, Cove.

We're pleased to have you visit, yet profanity is unacceptable on this board. I amended your above post.

Cindy
If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s. --Jung
The Cove
Associate

Post by The Cove » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Amend!?!?!?!

Indeed.

My return shall be short lived.

You do not amend me.

I am a poet.

Toolbox as my bro would say - amend that.
Clemsy
Working Associate

Post by Clemsy » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:44 pm

You may be a poet, Cove, but that does not grant you a waiver from the Forum Guidelines which, in response to your first post above, states:
We at the JCF would recommend that you keep a journal while under the influence and then later, when grounded more firmly in the field of time and space, make more rational determinations regarding what is appropriate to share in our forums.
If this is not acceptable to you, then this is not the site for you.

Clemsy
Forum Moderator
Give me stories before I go mad! ~Andreas
The Cove
Associate

Post by The Cove » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:18 pm

The word, fucking, was not used in a detrimental manner toward anyone on the site. It was used in a form of art.

Wake up man, and walk the walk.

- The Cove
The Cove
Associate

Post by The Cove » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Or should I say - what would Joseph Campbell do?
The Cove
Associate

Post by The Cove » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Your answer will decide the integrity of this site. One way or the other.
Clemsy
Working Associate

Post by Clemsy » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:06 pm

You know, Cove, I'm going to backtrack on this one. However, while the occasional use of an obscenity may be appropriate, it's use must be calculated, surgical and precise. Over use WILL kick in an intervention as it can quickly become offensive, and certainly not art.

So, in the spirit of the guidelines as written, go ahead and edit that post back to its original. But, also, in the spirit of the guidelines, be cautious.

What's art to one is something less to another...

And I will also remind you of what I said in my post above.
As of late I have noticed the falling off a correct form of writing on my part. This, indeed, is partly due to the fact of the fact I tend to scribble most when I am in the hole of drink...
I will quote the whole guideline here:
Come clear of mind: Granted, these are Conversations of a "Higher" Order, but in addition to expanding the mind, certain substances (alcohol, marijuana, LSD, etc.) have been known to impair good judgment here on the Earth plane. We at the JCF would recommend that you keep a journal while under the influence and then later, when grounded more firmly in the field of time and space, make more rational determinations regarding what is appropriate to share in our forums.
Agreed?

Clemsy,
Forum Moderator
The Cove
Associate

Post by The Cove » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Agreed.

(The beacons are lit!!!!)

(And Rohan will answer.)
Neoplato
Associate

Post by Neoplato » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 pm

My Virgin Ears! :shock: :wink:
Infinite moment, grants freedom of winter death, allows life to dawn.
Clemsy
Working Associate

Post by Clemsy » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Actually Cove, I find your edit much more effective and subtle. Subtlety in art is in decline, as I see it, and I find that tragic.

Clemsy
Cindy B.
Working Associate

Post by Cindy B. » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:35 am

Then there's always this thread to share one's original works and perhaps help avoid any confusion: http://www.jcf.org/new/forum/viewtopic.php?t=643

Cindy
If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s. --Jung