What is meant by the left hand path?

Who was Joseph Campbell? What is a myth? What does "Follow Your Bliss" mean? If you are new to the work of Joseph Campbell, this forum is a good place to start.

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:22 am

"Can someone please explain to me how I can post a jpeg pic. "

Hi Rapheal,

I believe the way that most people get images into their posts, is by first getting the picture onto the web somewhere ... anywhere. You can upload your image here (for free): http://www.imgspot.com.

Once it is in a web server, then you can make a link to that image.

So, you make the link and copy it ... and then come to this message board and put the link inbetween the two image tags:

Hence, the complete line of text associated with your image may look something like this:

And so if your link is right, and the tags are set ... the image will magically appear in your post. If it does not, then you can go back and edit the post, and tweak the image url, until it does.

Good Luck!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Teka on 2006-02-22 07:16 ]</font>
dvd

Post by dvd » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:22 am

A rich discussion which I would like to add these thoughts.
In contrast to the dexterity of the right hand path, the left-hand path is sinister, awkward and pertains to the unconscious which is often regarded with suspicion.
All the well laid plans of the solar consciousness can be undone by the lunar consciousness of the left-hand path.
It is very instructive for a right-handed person to draw a picture freely with the left hand. An image much closer to a personal revelation will often emerge when the tyrrany of the dominant hand is removed.
Perhaps the sound of one hand clapping occurs when the dominant hand is not met by the awkwardness of the non-dominant hand.
Or to put it another way, when the hand of man is not met by the hand of the Divine.

Namaste

David

Raphael
Associate

Post by Raphael » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:22 am

Thank you Teka, once I return home I will post those pics with a more detailed connection to the Medicine Wheel and the Chakana the Inca Cross.

namaste

Raphael
ENERGY = GOD ... Share Him is the Message...<br>God can be neither created nor destroyed; he can only be transformed into other forms of God. However there is a penalty for committing sin, for transforming God and it is called Entropy.
Raphael
Associate

So here is the picture I took in the Santa Catalina Monestario in Arequipa, Peru.
This was a Convent closed for 396 years, just reopened in 1970.

This symbol I contend is the source of the Nazis adopting the Swastika as the symbol of their 'movement'.

And was Aleister Crowley aware of this Catholic symbol? Crowley claimed to have given the Swastika symbol to the Nazis, this was either true or just more of Crowley's EGO shooting from the hip.
Hitler was however a Roman Catholic who believed in the occult.

http://img15.imgspot.com/u/06/65/08/Swa ... 738221.JPG

And for those that thru the filters of Faith and Denial refuse to see, those who cannot see the symbol within the symbol...please view this image.

http://img15.imgspot.com/?u=/u/06/136/0 ... 849803.JPG

Now consider what I am about to say and this is very important. When viewing the above symbol we can visulize both a right and left handed swastika. As in many aspects of life, it depends on perspective. As I demonstrated using the 'inter-cardinal' directions, (i.e. ne, se, sw, and nw), the shaded areas become the right-handed adopted Nazi swastika, however if we view the above Catholic/Christian iconography using the cardinal directions (n,e,s and w) we can now visulize the left-handed Hindu svastika.
hmm.

So what I am implying is that Hitler saw himself as a messenger with a mission statement, the three colors used in the Swastika are also the first 3 Horsemen of the Apocalypse appearing in Revelations, Bible 'Prophecy'.

And when you google "SS" in 'light' of the occult Nazi / Catholic connections you realize SS also means Saint Peter and Saint Paul. Did Hitler see these two Saints as his apostles as assisting him in his tasks?
The Schutzstaffel ("defense squadron"), or SS, was also a large paramilitary organization that was a principal component of the Nazi party.
And were these activities with or without the consent of the Vatican?
Does the Vatican have a cross to bear in regards to Jews?
hmm

Now to put us back on track, remember the Swastika is one of the symbols along with the Star of David that can spin, spiral or rotate in either direction, indicative of perhaps a right-hand or left-hand path both being Buddhist and Hindu concepts or simply the movements can be viewed as clockwise or counter-clockwise.
Andre Brissard, the most reliable of the French writers on the Nazis and the occult says that the left-handed swastika turns in the direction of the earth’s rotation: hence it symbolizes the solar wheel, the benefic fire of heaven, expansion, creation, evolution and fertility and is the ‘Wheel of the Golden Sun’.
The right-handed swastika is the ‘Wheel of the Black Sun’ representing the earthly fire recreated by man and the quest for political hegemony in opposition to the Fire of Heaven.
And it is no conicidence that the Star of David not unlike the Phoenix, was reborn in the ashes of the Swastika. It certainly marked an event ... domination by the FIRE Cults.
Witness the post war boom and the terrestrial resources consumed by the Fire Cult, resource depletion is a sure sign the Fire Cults have passed through.

But we must remember the Star of David is a symbol along with the Crucifix that represents the FIRE Cults, those that embraced and nurtured the gift of Fire, the seed of all technology.

The Star of David represents only 2 of the 4 elements. It is comprised of two inter-laced triangles, each triangle reprsents an element. In this case it would be masculine fire pointing upwards and feminine water pointing downwards. It is comprised of the north to south axis, the 'Thermodynamic axis of interaction'. The same axis as the 7 chakras, the same axis where the condor or eagle encounters the snake or the serpent. The axis where we encounter and defeat our individual demons.
The Cross or specifically the Crucifix could be said to represent all four elements with an obvious distortion, the crucifix is 'longer' in the south...herein lies its source of power, it's influence. It is essentially not as balanced as an equal-armed cross is and the four forces are also not contained within a circle, the monad, the Tao.
The Swastika embodies all 4 elements, especially if viewed as a Cross within a Circle, it is now seen as a whole, everything is connected. Or we can place the angular swastika and its mirror image, (indicative of left hand vs. right hand or clockwise vs. counterclockwise) over one another and form a square or a diamond, depending on your perspective.

But the Swastika possesses characteristics that a messenger of light would, characteristics that the Star of David does not possess.
Just a month after a call for a European-wide ban of the swastika, scientists have found that the symbol has new applications in optical communications and could have a role in quantum cryptography.

Dr Darren Bagnall from the School of Electronics and Computer Science (ECS) at the University of Southampton has found that he can arrange tens of thousands of gold swastikas on a square millimetre to form new optical metamaterials that act to artificially change the polarisation of light, effectively “twisting” light in accordance with the rotation of the swastikas. By changing the degree of twist in a predictable way the chiral metamaterials can provide an alternative way to code information that is being transmitted using light.

According to Dr Bagnall, it is the special arrangement and squareness of the swastika which makes it the ideal geometry for their experiments. He comments: "The swastika has a number of special features, it is entirely made up of vertical and horizontal straight lines and it is square but can still provide the feeling of left-handed or right-handed rotation known as chirality. It is this chirality which causes our swastikas to twist light."

Dr Bagnall and his team are continuing to experiment with a wide range of other chiral geometries such as, spirals, triskella and some fractals and are very excited about the potential for use of these chiral metamaterials in technology.

Dr Bagnall comments: ‘While we are still at an early stage in our experiments, we can already anticipate applications in optoelectronics, laser physics and optical communications. This is especially true, as technologists are increasingly using polarisation state as a means of carrying information in applications such as quantum cryptography.’
http://www.innovations-report.de/html/b ... 40833.html
And the Swastika, I will continue to show was the adopted symbol of the SOLAR, WATER and FERTILTIY Cults who have been displaced thru time by the FIRE cults who consume and devour primarily natural terrestrial resources, our elemental Mother Earth and as the saying goes "like there is no tomorrow".

Simple.

It is now easy to understand why they connected the symbol, the swastika, to the heinous crime, the Holocaust. It was claimed 6 million pershished. (Jews specifically, numbers on the others are not readily available nor conclusive)
So may I profoundly ask why do we not associate the Crucifix with the 90 million that perished in the Americas alone, in the 150 years that followed the arrival of the Europeans? And why do we not make big blockbuster movies about these events showing the butchery?
Shall I mention the various Inquisitions or the Crusades?
All of these messengers of the Church having a 'cross' to bear.
So why have they tried to etch into our consciousness a negative association with the Swastika, a profound pre-historic symbol? Why is it associated with a Holocaust that some people claim should have its HIStory revised?
And when people want to discuss it in an open forum ... they are whisked away.
All of history is open to revision, except the Holocaust.

It is the symbol and its profound meaning that they fear and it's ability to link mankind perhaps to a common ancestry. It is an ancestry of common thought and choice of lifestyle. However it is non-Judeao/Christian/Islamic.
But I do believe it has more to do with the symbol representing a certain way of thinking and living. And I mean it is a lifestyle born from those that saw it as a Solar Cross, adopted primarily by cultures that lived by the 'cyclical' movements of the cosmos.
This is what the 'swastika' basically implies ...cyclical, spiralling movement, capable of two directions.

Next step for me is linking this Catholic symbol to the Chakana, the Andean / Inca Cruz or Cross linked to the Shamanistic Medicine Wheel...

Would it be asking too much of FAITH to suggest the Catholic Church stole symbols after stealing the history of a culture, after building their churches atop of their conquered foe's sacred sites?

here comes the rant

Have we been duped big time?
Who really resides in the Vatican? What omnipotent force has taken up residence there?
Does the hyprocrisy of the extreme wealth of the Church make sense if we allow our imaginations to accept that the metaphorical 'Satan' was tossed from heaven looong ago, so how would he organize and present himself after thousands of years, how would he attempt to fool us into following him?
Would he deceive us by pretending to be our friend providing comforts and security or by erecting and manufacturing enemies to be feared and thus protected from or both?

And one more fact that keeps us collectively off the 'straight and narrow / off balance' and this is perhaps why we keep falling off that path either to the left or to the right....
The Church in its history has supported the military.
Today the Vatican supports the US War machine with money...ironically with energy stolen through the centuries from those they have oppressed.
So what has happened to separation of Church and State?

The Power and the Glory, the Left and Right have thus merged...but I would not call it a reconciliation.
Would you?

And my contention that there is a conspiracy to follow scripture as a script gains profound insight when one realizes Hitler, not unlike Saddam, , Milosovic, Noriega, Marcos, the Shah of Iran and other Puppets have only been given enough rope with which to hang themselves.
Why do the FIRE Cults not embrace SOLAR and other alternative technologies? It becomes obvious.
Would we become more 'independent' of the matrix, a word which also has its root in 'mater', along with matter and mother. Those resources that come from within the abomination, Gaia our elemental Mom.
(if you are not on the Grid, you are not being 'metered')

So collectively we are not utilizing the SUN of God enough...SOLAR, Water and Fertilty which are tied to the cycles of the Cosmos. We have failed to find that magical balance between terrestrial and non-terrestrial resources.

The prophecized pride of Man playing with the shunned gift of FIRE (hot goods), our egos developing profitable, yet wasteful energies has been our downfall...and we have fallen, the mommentum is undeniable.
Only the 'energetic' intervention of something huge, and I would suggest the triangular relationship of the Cosmic rays of the Father Sun and the Gravitational effects of the Moonchild will effect the Mother Earth with catastrophic results.
On 2005-11-20 11:59, Joemac wrote on another thread:
Mid-Atlantic Ridge. I forgot to mention the Mid-Atlantic Ridge is becoming a very significant player in global warming; from Iceland to Antarctica. This is because this area of the Earth’s thin crust is being stretched. Every other place on the Earth is being compressed, except for Africa and that part of the Indian and South Pacific Ocean which seperates Antarctica and Australia.
This sounds very much like the Greek myth of Chaos creating Gaea who in turn, through an immaculate conception gave birth to Uranus, born from her side.
Is the Earth's heartbeat, the quickening of the frequency an indication that the Mother Earth is in labor?
Is this where the 'newborn son' vows to kill the Father and does the patriarchal domination thus end?
The balance known as the Trinity has been upset, The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. (the feminine aspect was hidden as the Holy Spirit)

Why is this happening?
Read my signature below, we did not heed the 1st and 2nd Laws of Thermodynamics.

And the 3rd Law possibly describes the punishment we are too receive.
And it has happened before, part of a growing, evolutionary cycle the Mother Earth also passes through.
This perfection upon the earth is relative to the universal soul of the earth (i.e. as the macrocosm or greater world, so the microcosm or lesser world, which is man).
-The Kabbalah Unveiled
Back to Pythagoras, Socrates and Plato ... as it is in the macrocosm so it is in the microcosm. These guys sat around and actually had time to think, deeply, do we?
Look around you at the distractions, the graven images we have erected that stop us from achieving the discipline of merging our thinking with our feelings.

We have become the 'human doings' kept busy, distracted by the Fire Cults, and by definition we are too busy to be the 'human beings'.

There is a very good reason the Swastika was forever 'linked' to a heinous crime. The truth will be revealed by science in TIME.

Can anyone give an explaination of the specific symbolic significance of that Catholic Cross I found in the convent? What was it said to represent?
I should have hired a guide.

Namaste

Raphael

p.s. the spinning, twisting and spiraling rotation and chirality manifest themselves into very popular toys like frisbee, hula-hoop and twister.
There are no coincidences, we are only recognizing, taping into to connections and patterns. The architecture of an energetic god.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raphael on 2006-05-19 09:37 ]</font>
creekmary
Associate

Post by creekmary » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:22 am

Ok....attempting to get fancy here....cutting and pasting.

"i.e. left hand path is directed by right brain and right hand path is influenced by the left brain?
I see the microcosmic Garden of Eden as existing in the mind.
Two hemispheres of the brain…and coincidentally 2 trees, the Tree of Knowledge representing the logical, logistical, mathematical male left brain and the Tree of Life is represented by the deposed Goddess and the right brain.

Of course it is important in studying symbolism, iconography or even the tarot to note what people are holding in their hands.
Weapons are usually held in the right hand.
In heraldry, the right side is superior to the left side."

So, what do people usually hold in the left hand?

Susan

creekmary
Associate

Post by creekmary » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:22 am

Ok....attempting to get fancy here....cutting and pasting.

"i.e. left hand path is directed by right brain and right hand path is influenced by the left brain?
I see the microcosmic Garden of Eden as existing in the mind.
Two hemispheres of the brain…and coincidentally 2 trees, the Tree of Knowledge representing the logical, logistical, mathematical male left brain and the Tree of Life is represented by the deposed Goddess and the right brain.

Of course it is important in studying symbolism, iconography or even the tarot to note what people are holding in their hands.
Weapons are usually held in the right hand.
In heraldry, the right side is superior to the left side."

So, what do people usually hold in the left hand?

Susan

Raphael
Associate

Because the right hand is connected to the left brain and vice versa, is it any wonder that the 'Tree of Knowledge' which represents the left brain dictates we write with our right hand and those that are left-handed (like myself) were considerd sinister and evil, probably because they assumed I was accessing or under the control of my right-brain represented by the 'Tree of Life'.
How dare I think differently...
(impossible to control my behaviours?)

Susan I have more to share in regards to the hands, that part of the anatomy most referred to in symbolism and iconography.
to be continued....

Why is that?

namaste

Raphael

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raphael on 2006-05-16 05:17 ]</font>
Raphael
Associate

Here is an updated photoshop...where I have superimposed the Nazi Swastika over the CatholicCross I found in a monastary in Peru.

http://img15.imgspot.com/?u=/u/06/136/0 ... 849803.JPG

namaste

Raphael
ENERGY = GOD ... Share Him is the Message...<br>God can be neither created nor destroyed; he can only be transformed into other forms of God. However there is a penalty for committing sin, for transforming God and it is called Entropy.
Raphael
Associate

On 2006-03-07 07:04, Raphael wrote:

...Can anyone give an explanation of the specific symbolic significance of that Catholic Cross I found in the convent? What was it said to represent?
I should have hired a guide.
Update Not necessary to look for a guide!
I found the source of that Catholic symbol, the one I found in the Santa Cantalina Montesario in Peru.

Do these two symbols share the same source?
Compare the two.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/boe/img/pl25alt.jpg
http://img15.imgspot.com/u/06/65/08/Swa ... 738221.JPG

Even the two posts, the‘two trees’ are represented.

Namaste

Raphael

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raphael on 2006-06-06 16:21 ]</font>