Newbie says hi

Who was Joseph Campbell? What is a myth? What does "Follow Your Bliss" mean? If you are new to the work of Joseph Campbell, this forum is a good place to start.

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

kjrobin
Associate

Post by kjrobin » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:22 am

Hi, I am new to the forum and website. I have been reading some of Joseph Campbell's work for some time. I am glad there are these forums to discuss the things I am reading. Very Interesting.
Kelly
David_Kudler
Working Associate

Post by David_Kudler » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:22 am

Welcome, Kelly! We're glad you find the site interesting. We look forward to you adding your voice to these Conversations!
JR
Associate

Post by JR » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:22 am

Hi Kelly, glad you're here. I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say.
JR
Painted Owl
Associate

Post by Painted Owl » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:22 am

Hi Kelly,I have been here sometime, but still consider myself a newbee.You will find most of the associates gracious and kind,but there are always acceptions.Welcome, jump in,the waters fine! How long have you been into Joseph Campbell material,doesn't really matter,the interest is there! Tip,I was very eager to post a topic,didn't give it enough thought,it did not fly, spare yourself disapointment and give it some thought before you post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Painted Owl on 2005-08-13 19:59 ]</font>