My Tale To Tell

Joseph Campbell believed that "...each of us has an individual myth that's driving us, which we may or may not know." This forum is for assistance and inspiration in the quest to find your own personal mythology.

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

jufa
Associate

My Tale To Tell

Post by jufa » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:42 pm

It is often said "whatsoever a man can imagine, can be accomplished." Now all men, doesn't matter who they are or their upbringing imagine. This imagining leads to dreams, dreams, regardless of the mask they wear, leads to hope which is the crossroad of activity to fulfill the dreams of the inactivity which binds a mind to fear, which leads to failure and unfulfillness. Most of man's life, irrespective of the activity, can be gaged by the clear trail of shattered dreams, broken promises, incomplete endeavors, and aloneness and fears.

Men cannot seem to grasp their minds are finite and have no permanent human conscious memory of the infinity of their life, before birth, and after death in the domain of matter. Neither do men realize their dreams and aspirations are levied on a scale of opposites which never finds grounds for balance. So all men live their lives from an imaginative disposition of conditions, which are based on the proposition of birth, living within the bounds of birth, and fading from the active life of physical living because of death. This is the reality men acknowledge, believe, and imagine their destinies are enveloped in, through, and all around.

The origin of each and every individual is Spirit of invisible thought, because the thoughts of Spirit are the underlining substance which the entire creation emanates within, and as. Whatever man's human imagination presents, or have presented to him in thoughts, projected imagined visions, of fictitious interpretations of reality, never can man reveal the truth of his Being to himself. Any thought, any projected imagined vision, or fictitious interpretations of reality which the mind and imagination present to an individual, are always conditional to matter, and matter in and of itself is not real beyond death.

All that and individual considers to be good and evil, positive/negative, or understand as cause and effect is based upon their conscious awareness of their interpreted thought conditions which has been instilled in their minds from the very moment of their conception. It is those instilled interpreted thought condition which keeps men from realizing they are Spirit Beings, or how to touch and become one with "Christ in them, their hope of glory

Everything men do is done under the enclosed umbrella of their outer objective visions and inner subjective feelings. And because men believe they cannot touch the invisibility of themselves, they become judgmental to conditions of degrees perpetuated by their universal human minds which has enslaved them to materialism. This enslavement is the cause of man's belief that the perfection of God has changed from the complete, whole, perfect, and pure form of Spirit, to that of a structure of finite matter. In this structured belief, men believe they become independent from the governing Principled Substance and Patterned Essence of the law of the Spirit of life- their life, which makes them submit to the earth's collective will which dominate their ego's and fill them with self-righteous pride :idea:
Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - jufa
http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com
CarmelaBear
Associate

Re: My Tale To Tell

Post by CarmelaBear » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:22 pm

jufa wrote:It is often said "whatsoever a man can imagine, can be accomplished." Now all men, doesn't matter who they are or their upbringing imagine. This imagining leads to dreams, dreams, regardless of the mask they wear, leads to hope which is the crossroad of activity to fulfill the dreams of the inactivity which binds a mind to fear, which leads to failure and unfulfillness. Most of man's life, irrespective of the activity, can be gauged by the clear trail of shattered dreams, broken promises, incomplete endeavors, and aloneness and fears.

...Everything men do is done under the enclosed umbrella of their outer objective visions and inner subjective feelings. And because men believe they cannot touch the invisibility of themselves, they become judgmental to conditions of degrees perpetuated by their universal human minds which has enslaved them to materialism. This enslavement is the cause of man's belief that the perfection of God has changed from the complete, whole, perfect, and pure form of Spirit, to that of a structure of finite matter. In this structured belief, men believe they become independent from the governing Principled Substance and Patterned Essence of the law of the Spirit of life- their life, which makes them submit to the earth's collective will which dominate their ego's and fill them with self-righteous pride :idea:
What do you propose should be done about this human condition?
Once in a while a door opens, and let's in the future. --- Graham Greene
jufa
Associate

Re: My Tale To Tell

Post by jufa » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:32 pm

CarmelaBear wrote:
jufa wrote:It is often said "whatsoever a man can imagine, can be accomplished." Now all men, doesn't matter who they are or their upbringing imagine. This imagining leads to dreams, dreams, regardless of the mask they wear, leads to hope which is the crossroad of activity to fulfill the dreams of the inactivity which binds a mind to fear, which leads to failure and unfulfillness. Most of man's life, irrespective of the activity, can be gauged by the clear trail of shattered dreams, broken promises, incomplete endeavors, and aloneness and fears.

...Everything men do is done under the enclosed umbrella of their outer objective visions and inner subjective feelings. And because men believe they cannot touch the invisibility of themselves, they become judgmental to conditions of degrees perpetuated by their universal human minds which has enslaved them to materialism. This enslavement is the cause of man's belief that the perfection of God has changed from the complete, whole, perfect, and pure form of Spirit, to that of a structure of finite matter. In this structured belief, men believe they become independent from the governing Principled Substance and Patterned Essence of the law of the Spirit of life- their life, which makes them submit to the earth's collective will which dominate their ego's and fill them with self-righteous pride :idea:
What do you propose should be done about this human condition?
CarmelaBear, excellent question, and one which will, I hope, cause us to consider "the excellency of the power" not for a change in the human condition, but the discovery such power for discovery "belongs to God and not us."

What is it about the human condition in need of change? 1st, discovery of necessity. None of the human condition came about because of themselves. 2nd, one must look to see what the human condition is. Is it not called mind and its objective vision and subject sentient feelings dominating man's living? However, to this writer, the question we are dealing with here goes way beyond the relativity of the words or labels projected by mind, energy, or the receptivity of thought into sentient comprehension. Can individuals reality be found in permanent human visions, feelings or intellect? No! The collective continuance of the human thought foundation of deterministic relativism, kept alive by beliefs, give no way out of inherited human indoctrination. When this is realized, the question one must asked them self: with it being my mind keeping alive thoughts of old, whose mind is it that does the thinking?

Let get to the gut of the question.
"If any man thirst, let him come unto me and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spoke he of the Spirit.)" -Jesus

Most, when reading the above quote automatically ascribe it to religion. Religion has nothing to do with man's reality. Religion, as all sentient thought keeps human conditions alive. When thought first enter the mind they are formless until an individual gives them form.
"All things exist beyond the line of identification except in the human mind." - jufa

Forms which the mind have already subliminally perceived of visions which made it aware of the object of ancestral thoughts. Thoughts based not upon the reality of the original intent and purpose of the thought, -what man can say what these are? - but the inherited belief system instituted by man's ancient ancestral naming of those things they knew not the origin nor spirit of.

Now here is the rub. It has been said to be
"the tension at the heart of the universe."
It is here the true battle of mind denying "the law of the Spirit of life" is to be applied to every phase of ones living and demonstration of principles, mercy, justice, "love, hope, peace, endurance, goodness, faith, and tolerance" to life, and all within the living of life, no exception.

By "the law of the Spirit of life" when one does anything, conditions, situations, and circumstances of their living are sat in motion. I have already sat in motion, in my living, to change "the inherited belief system instituted by man's ancient ancestral naming of those things he knew not the origin nor spirit of."

My goal is to leave this spot I exist in brighter, better, and as unconditioned by sentient thinking beyond that which I was born into. A legacy which stepped into would automatically necessitate ones vision to "do unto others as they would have done unto themselves." To have no other gods before them but their God of justice, mercy, and righteousness. If this was every man's legacy to do, your question would not find a path of thought. :idea: :arrow:
Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - jufa
FangKnee
Associate

Post by FangKnee » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:41 am

I disagree on the fact stated really in your first outline there. "This imagining leads to dreams, dreams, regardless of the mask they wear, leads to hope which is the crossroad of activity to fulfill the dreams of the inactivity which binds a mind to fear, which leads to failure and unfulfillness." (Jufa) So the part I really disagree with here is that fear leads to failure.

I submit instead that fear is the driving force which leads a person to bravery. it is the balance of both forces in life that decides how a person will react and overcome the evils and goods in life. How all these memories of moments will stick with the person over time and cause a spiral of fear and doubt--shaming themselves and what they have done: regret. However, in this the opposite is true. A spiral goes two ways and can be tracked upwards instead of down just as easily. Fear in it's essence is a very strong word: it is in this word we put our trust that it will explain all our little quirks and every humans own personal inhibited look on life and what they perceive as a danger. This danger can be anything from mental danger, or danger to the body. That is most likely why our differing fears feel so alike and so universal. This fear though acts as a drive it is what kicks a person out of inactivity and makes them once again active and capable of calling themselves functional once again. It is in these trials through fear and failure that we find our strength.
jufa
Associate

Post by jufa » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Your assessment may or may not be correct.
I submit instead that fear is the driving force which leads a person to bravery. it is the balance of both forces in life that decides how a person will react and overcome the evils and goods in life.
However, my words did not say
that fear leads to failure.
My words were
hope which is the crossroad of activity to fulfill the dreams of the inactivity which binds a mind to fear, which leads to failure

This is a different platform than what you have presented of my saying.

The most holy, yet most wasted place of man is the graveyards of the world. In the graveyards lies the unbalance failure of men and women and children who fear stopped their bravery of pursuit of dreams. Dreams which
leads to hope which is the crossroad of activity to fulfill the dreams of the inactivity which binds a mind to fear, which leads to failure and unfulfilness. Most of man's life, irrespective of the activity, can be gauged by the clear trail of shattered dreams, broken promises, incomplete endeavors, and aloneness and fears.
jufa
Associate

Post by jufa » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Fear is only a shadow which keeps man from knowing the shadow of fear casted is only a proposition of defense for the universal human consciousness to maintain its influence of "son of man it is not possible to go into the invisible without your intellect, because I am the intellect, and you cannot go beyond me." -jufa