Compassion

Joseph Campbell believed that "...each of us has an individual myth that's driving us, which we may or may not know." This forum is for assistance and inspiration in the quest to find your own personal mythology.

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

jufa
Associate

Post by jufa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Cadfael, what are the human conditions we live within if not our interpreted thoughts of that we have not an inkling of their cause and effect. Should one be able to see the beginning of a situation, circumstance, environ, or condition, they will see the end also. The complete images of all that plays upon and in our consciousness can be found in the instant of the moment of birth and death simultaneous. The moment of the Breath of life comes, birth, and goes, death to make way for the continuum of birth/death of what? the continuation of the moment.

Cadfael consider the reality you came into the awareness of life within life. You live in life, and you will die in life. Does not this mean life, death, and all within their arc are the element of life. Man's living of life is entirely dependent, not upon the mass of materialism of his world, but what spirit of interpretation he accept to be his moment of reality. So then ask yourself, why does all element of diseases die in the death of the body, or become real for some, and not for others if diseases are truly and element of living in this parenthesis of time, space, and matter?

I use to have headaches so terrible I would be out of action for a day or two. I don't get headaches any longer. I don't get colds or the flu, and I have no aches and pains normal [they say] for a person of my age. To change anything one must repent from them. Repentance comes only with a change of thought acceptance.
Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - jufa
http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com
CarmelaBear
Associate

Post by CarmelaBear » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:17 am

Jufa,

Good news and bad news. Good news is that your ideas sound thoughtful. The bad news is that I cannot figure out what you mean by "compassion".

~
Once in a while a door opens, and let's in the future. --- Graham Greene
jufa
Associate

Post by jufa » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:00 am

CarmelaBear wrote:Jufa,

Good news and bad news. Good news is that your ideas sound thoughtful. The bad news is that I cannot figure out what you mean by "compassion".

.............."Myths are clues to the spiritual potentialities of the human life."............Campbell

~
CarmelaBear, you cannot know anything of what another person mean. You can only relate to their meaning from the imprint of experience concerning compassion to you.

However, in taking your signature and Campbell's words, I say compassion is the clue to the spiritual potential of the human life.
Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - jufa
http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com
CarmelaBear
Associate

Post by CarmelaBear » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Hmmm.....
Once in a while a door opens, and let's in the future. --- Graham Greene