Justice requires a price of Sacrifice

Joseph Campbell believed that "...each of us has an individual myth that's driving us, which we may or may not know." This forum is for assistance and inspiration in the quest to find your own personal mythology.

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

jufa
Associate

Justice requires a price of Sacrifice

Post by jufa » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:03 pm

“Is there no balm in Gilead? Jeremiah 8:18-22

There is a way which seemeth just to a man: but the ends thereof lead to death. Proverbs 14:12
Justice requires a price of Sacrifice. And should America not comes to terms with Its prejudice towards the Black & White Man, Native American and People of Color. Its care for the Elderly, Poor, Handicap, Veterans of War and Its Freedom of selfish greed in the November 6, 2012 election between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, the Doom Day Bomb will be ignited. America's Armageddon will begin. The (Nero) burning destruction of Constitutional Democracy from within will start from the top and begin trickling down and outward. America, "The Land of the Free & The Home of The Brave" will be no more. Prejudice of Pride will have eaten and swallowed the American the World has known.

The November 6, 2012 election is the election which will free America of Its superior/inferior attitude of better/worse than which has bound this countries mentality and imprisoned It within the womb of ignorance and intolerance. And it is every man's duty to "Keep America America" as the KKK slogan stated in 1929, but not by separation of the Races as the KKK used it to divide and conquer. But as the healing balm in Gilead (Read: Jeremiah 8:18-22.

1) In this scripture, God is talking to Israel about their failure to be saved.

2) Notice, in verse 20, “The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.”

3) God says that he hurts for the hurt of Israel.

4) Then God asks this question, “Is there no balm in Gilead? Is there no physician there?

5) The answer to God’s question is “YES!”)

It has been every man's plight, struggle and experience, who has placed their feet upon America's soil, whether known or not, to live and die to protect and preserve America from tyranny within and without that would destroy "WE THE PEOPLE." For as John Dunne so eloquently stated in his epic poem "No Man Is An Island. . .every man is a piece of the continent; a part of the main. . .any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind; therefore, never send for whom the bells tools, it tolls for thee."

"Yes We Can" did not begin with Barack Obama. It began long ago to those who felt humiliate by oppression & suppression of their God given right of liberty. For America, it began with a view of freedom from the absolute power of kings and queens. With John Smith's landing at Plymouth Rock and the struggle to expand beyond. The cry carried on with the death of white, black and Native American's who fought the American Revolution & Civil War, and all other wars to preserve freedom.

Yes we will was America's cry to the immigrants who came here to fulfill "The Promise Golden Door" offered to those whose dreams unattainable in other lands. Those immigrants who cleared the forested America for homesteading, farming to make way for the Industrial Revolutionist, those who filled the shores and inland's gave in ideas and fortitude. Yes we can became yes we will.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free;
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless,
Tempest-tossed to me
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
Will we Go backwards from here? Will we allow idealism of greed and selfish philosophy, racism and that which even is appalling to our souls stop us from doing what is right and courageous for America? Do not allow them to take away no one right to vote, for in essence, it takes away your vote.

You have a spiritual, civic and Patriotic duty and obligation to make sure the "tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" have proper identification and a way to get to the polls within the allotted time to cast their ballot for freedom and justice for all.

Do what must be done to ensure a fair election.

Thank you,
Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - jufa
http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com