The question presented here today is:

Joseph Campbell believed that "...each of us has an individual myth that's driving us, which we may or may not know." This forum is for assistance and inspiration in the quest to find your own personal mythology.

Moderators: Clemsy, Martin_Weyers, Cindy B.

jufa
Associate

The question presented here today is:

Post by jufa » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:59 am

Just want to talk for a few moments on my take on the reality of Reality. The message I bring is not new, for there is nothing new in the universe, and by the same token, there is nothing old. All that is is of the Substance and Essence of God. There is nothing which is not perfect, whole, complete, and pure. What appears to be separate, what appears to be destructive, what appears to be mind controlling is the sentient mind adaptation to its interpretation of the things the human conscious presents to you.

All men have judged life from the disposition of mind. When they stop and review their thoughts, they will admit their mind's basis is good and evil. Good and evil is based in man's interpretation of his conditioning, which automatically makes him partial to being reared in particular conditions, circumstances and situations..Conditioning started the very moment of conception, and took control the very moment of birth.

The man of flesh have always lived from the conditioning of the human mind which believe in two powers, while confessing God to be the only power. Men have believed the mind is a creative power. Man has always believed the things his mind has created has given him purpose for living, and has governed his integrity by laying down laws for him to follow in living life.

Man has not considered, and, therefore not ventured beyond the surface of the thought that mind and matter are one and the same. That it is the mind which is manifested as matter. Everything that goes on in the world of flesh, the world of materialism, the physical world is the manifestation of mind. This is why to change a matter, a situations, circumstance, or conditions one only has to change his mind, or repent of thinking and acting upon their thoughts.

Mind is not a creative power, mind is an effect. Mind shapes that which is already created, by adaptation of thought, to its thinking and interpretations. Mind is an effect of the real Substance and Essence of forms, which is Spirit Consciousness. If, therefore, mind is only an effect, the the outlines and forms which it displays from its imagination are also effects. How these displays affect man's life is not in the produced display, but how man interpret them. Displays have no power nor inertia until given power by man's interpretation.

The power man gives to his mind's interpreted displays are not real. God is real, and God alone is the only power. So the truth of all human situations, circumstance, and conditions is in human interpreted thoughts, and the labels, from those interpretation given people, places, and things because of the conditioning which began at the moment of human conception.

The question presented here today is: what are you going to do about you to stop you from living in the power of your interpretation? "Come out from among them."
Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - jufa
http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com
SunSinger
Associate

Post by SunSinger » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Interesting point of view, jufa, and one that reminds me of the Huna belief that everything is God.

Within that context, though, the Creator has given us the power of our imagination as well as the vast storehouse of the unconscious. There is room in this for personal creativity and growth. This leaves room for multiple interpretations of all that is.

The danger in personal intepretations, in my view, comes from believing in the illusion of the physical world and in the efficacy to science, technology and ego.

The arena in which all of us live and breathe expands, I think, as we co-create with the divine. I can't come to grips with the suggestion that our minds/souls are only "effects," though it seems clear that when ego rules and we blindly follow fads and the foibles borne of the temporal world that we do risk being automatons.
When the eagle flies, I'll be home.
jufa
Associate

Post by jufa » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:38 am

Thank you for your reply SunSinger. I do not disagree with what you state, for how can your discovery and evaluation not be true to your experience.

All our assertions, doubt, joys, pains and pleasures, knowledge and beliefs, does not change one things in the functions of this Life we attest to. And regardless of what we do, or say, imagine, architect and build from
the vast storehouse of the unconscious
these functions of Life will not change because they are invisible Spirit Principles and Patterns. The key here is of this vast storehouse already of creation. This to myself bring deduction, not for room to create, but to expand upon the designs which is an individual's pathway to their unconditioned mind of awareness.

Potential of Righteous thinking to myself is
"All things exist beyond the line of identification except in the human mind." - jufa
From my viewpoint everything we need to live in this world has already been provided for us. Whether it can be comprehended by our sense minds, all who came into this world, came at their appointed time and in their rightful place in accordance to the thought pattern they adopted from their thought judgment. So all who entered this realm are equipped and ready for anything that happens to them.

This is applicable to everyone, for Life would not send you into it without all the elements of Itself that you need to LIVE LIFE. Life does not respect anyone, or anything, who does not comprehend you reap what you sow by the thought seeds you plant. Life stands by the principle and pattern that your thoughts, beliefs and actions will come to you whole, perfect, complete, and pure, and in the order of your placement of them in the ethereal of consciousness.

Should there be an illusion of the physical, as you state, then you void your creative mind theory. How can that which is an illusion cast a shadow? And if you believe you are not an effect, then, you then did not enter this world as an effect of sex.
Never give power to anything a person believe is their source of strength - jufa
SunSinger
Associate

Post by SunSinger » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:25 pm

I enjoy your ideas, jufa.

How we view all of this perhaps depends on why we think we are "here."

If we are here to grow via experience, then perhaps sex was not the cause behind our appearance and perhaps the illusion is the interactive playground of our own making.

I do agree that we have all we need "here" for this experience.

Malcolm
When the eagle flies, I'll be home.
Blueshenb
Associate

Post by Blueshenb » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:01 pm

I think much of the terminology used in this discussion is a bit difficult since these words need to be specified a bit more. Also I think Coleridge's definition of phantasy, and primary and secondary imagination seem relevant. The creativre poet is the one who can find two unrelated items even contraries yoke them together yeilding something new. The "new something" is created. Looking at the topic, exploring your personal mythology, one does not I think gain much ground by hopping over history. It is in history, or personal experience if we go that way that we meet the holy or divine. Not mysticism or Pantheism. In that meeting, the image emerges. How that is elaborated is a story which may become our personal mythology and adds in many other relevant "myths" or stories as we go along. I am still looking but in fact should be living!
Blueshenb
Associate

Post by Blueshenb » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:03 pm

I think much of the terminology used in this discussion is a bit difficult since these words need to be specified a bit more. Also I think Coleridge's definition of phantasy, and primary and secondary imagination seem relevant. The creative poet is the one who can find two unrelated items even contraries yoke them together yeilding something new. The "new something" is created. Looking at the topic, exploring your personal mythology, one does not I think gain much ground by hopping over history. It is in history, or personal experience, if we go that way that we meet the holy or divine. Not mysticism or Pantheism. In that meeting, the image emerges. How that is elaborated is a story which may become our personal mythology and adds in many other relevant "myths" or stories as we go along. I am still looking but in fact should be living!
jufa
Associate

Post by jufa » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:41 am

SunSinger wrote:I enjoy your ideas, jufa.

How we view all of this perhaps depends on why we think we are "here."

If we are here to grow via experience, then perhaps sex was not the cause behind our appearance and perhaps the illusion is the interactive playground of our own making.

I do agree that we have all we need "here" for this experience.

Malcolm
I agree, all are here riding the thought waves of the oceans and seas of thinking. For myself, I acknowledge revolution is expansion beyond the spot that birthed them. Even the earth is never in the same place ever.

Sex, in its rightful position is not for pro-creation physically. It is also for the purpose of Spirit awareness. This though is for another thread.

For myself,
"Life is the Spirit's source which emanates Principled Substance, and Patterned Essence expressing forms of visible and invisible awareness. To follow ones inner conscience obediently is to do what is right, not what is expected. The odyssey of living is to follow the footsteps of those whom walked out of this world with glorified bodies. Those who walked in the power of the Spirit after conquering the hindering whims of materialism's temptations to bow down and worship the matters of the human world. Every individuals responsibility to break away from the collective universal human thought of conformity, is the realization the true journey is beyond reaching for the comprehension of infinity." - jufa
jufa
Associate

Post by jufa » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:56 am

Blueshenb wrote:I think much of the terminology used in this discussion is a bit difficult since these words need to be specified a bit more. Also I think Coleridge's definition of phantasy, and primary and secondary imagination seem relevant. The creative poet is the one who can find two unrelated items even contraries yoke them together yeilding something new. The "new something" is created. Looking at the topic, exploring your personal mythology, one does not I think gain much ground by hopping over history. It is in history, or personal experience, if we go that way that we meet the holy or divine. Not mysticism or Pantheism. In that meeting, the image emerges. How that is elaborated is a story which may become our personal mythology and adds in many other relevant "myths" or stories as we go along. I am still looking but in fact should be living!

Viable changes sought to be accomplish must go beyond Mother Earth, soul, conscious and minds awareness, and be made by and individual's inner conscience, Spirit integrity, and righteous thinking, to move beyond the spot where they stands in the grounded mentality of Gaia's dust. Spirit integrity and righteous thinking cognizant of that "still small voice," in the understanding what has been absorbed, by the human sense from words, are imagined images falsely identifying and speaking on the unknown unknowable.
"And undiscerning mind is as a tree, it absorbs all it takes in, even the poison."
Words of collective relativism impressed upon minds believing only the human experience is all that is, are words outside of ones own knowledge of experience They are hearsay of no probative value of truth, just fragmented facts. Words digested, but not recognized by the human mind to be linked by the unknown Spirit utterance "Let there be," which goes directly into intestines and out therefrom.

Words beyond the soul, sense mind, and physical aspect of being born and dying are never released from the silence of intuition. And so, an individual who has no direct awareness of this occurrence, has lost their rhythm of equality and continually revolt against an effect without.

Love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance are beyond the soul and sense mind. Beyond the physical aspect of that which men view as birth, death, and a living the expand between the two. This is why it is imperative for men to take note they are their brother's keepers and responsible for the spirits they not only demonstrate and impress upon the minds of others, but release within the Consciousness of the dust of the ground which shelf their inner mass. For all actions are released into the aether and influence other souls of like kind.
"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift, and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and have forgotten the gift." Albert Einstein
Blueshenb
Associate

Post by Blueshenb » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:25 pm

The Christian ritual for burial of ther dead has "ashes to ashes, dust to dust." How and why human consciousness has arisen from that dust is a wonder - just as Aristotle noted many years ago. If there is something beyond the dust, as mentioned, individual experience must lead a person to that conclusion. Silence seems relevant here. What emerges from the Silence is important since we are surrounded by so much chatter nearly all then time where words and images are used far from their root meaning. "Words, words, words," as Hamlet expresses his mind. What emerges from the Silence usually is not something asked for. It is a surprise. Does not meet the need for the rational or definition that are the highpoints of Western thought. And without these we are more or less chaos. Key then is to meet the suprise and develop it a little after Jung's idea of active imagination. Tree is a good image, and old image, but I am not certain it is a good one for the mind.
jufa
Associate

Post by jufa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:27 am

When an individual sat out to change the world, it is really their world sought to be changed. Most individuals never, however, consider the problems of the world were not of their doing. Considering not this truth, what then are the changes sought, by an individual, which will sat in motion a method for elimination of influential elements which disrupted the harmony of and in their lives? What attached influences are these elements upon the human psyche, conscious, mind and imagination which must be consider, if change is truly desired by and individual? And are these influential elements attached upon the walls of the soul of dust one temporarily became and is? Elements so power they void an individual's knowledge, will, and bars them from realizing all creation is of Spirit origin, not of soul form. Elements so power they cause one to believe they can hide from the All Comprehensive Eye by covering up their true Spirit with leaves of dead memories acquired from the soul's spirit of imagination. Can an individuals, believing they are hiding themselves under the dust of their form structure and the covering mask of leaves from the tree of dualism, ever demonstrate and issue forth their true origin and source of being, when Mother Gaia [earth] will not allow the human soul, conscious and mind to take note of those influential elements of attachments, and seek their true potential of righteousness? - jufa

Man's denial his physical conception, evolution of form, incubation host, incubation in the host's womb; chemical and electrical impulses which initiate and produce conscious awareness contained in The Breathe of Life and justifies his conscious awareness of life, is compounded by his lack of comprehending the endlessness of life/death. Life has no pauses, or years, months, days, hours or minutes, It is infinitely whole, perfect, complete and pure. Life has no yesterdays nor tomorrows in the continuum of Itself, nor in the objectiveness of the sentient mind. And although memory of yesterday and visions of what is yet a reality crowd out the activities of what is taking place in the sentient mind now, the sentient mind, from memories of what it knows of the material world, is the inertia which keeps yesterday and tomorrow the central condition of thinking and thoughts of living in the mist of yesterday and tomorrow now. Buy man's refusal to recognize the manna of today is his whole, perfect complete and pure Moment of God available to him only in the life's moment now, he has stubbornly refuse the gift of the fruit of the Spirit which too belongs to him, and live according to the impermanent law of humanism, instead of the sufficiency of God's grace.

Grace has no past, or future. Grace is always stabilized in the Spirit of Itself and changes not., "having neither beginning of days, nor end of life." Grace contains all the attributes of the Godhead bodily. Grace is the objective of Pure Awareness in the singularity of One, pluralizing individual conscious emanation of life as It subject, and subjective intellectual decree recognized as "This is my beloved Son. . . a new and better testament."

Not until the laws have been transcended and and returned to the Principled Substance and Patterned Essence of "thy grace is my sufficient in all things,. . .the law of the Spirit of life" cannot "move[s] upon the face of the water" and provide and avenue of travel, in sentient mind, for the Essence of Silence's Voice to become the vibrating wave of glory for the structure of light "commanded to shine out of the darkness" of ignorance. No sentient soul, no matter its devotion to studying, meditation, or practicing human endeavors of enlightenment can be called forth to The Mount of Transfiguration until the Essence of Silence's Voice explode and rise, in Its glory from the grave of the sentient thought, imagination, thinking and conscious dual awareness Christ's glorified Body of Light. "Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ." Then the saying "mortality must be swallowed up of life" will be fulfilled. It is recorded as "Let there be light. And there was light" of the Presence of the endless life/death of the infinity emanating as those things which were not evident in Pure Conscious Aware, yet manifested as though they were. So then, it is the Spirit which is the eternal infinite moment of now.. This is why THE BREATH is identified as Spirit and not the author of chaos.