Lucy’s El Adobe was published in the Larchmont Chronicle for creating a Tibetan Mandala in the restaurant. She did so because of Joseph Campbell.
- Actress Pamela Anderson cites Campbell as Inspiration for Collecting Art
- Campbell Inspires Book on Earth Mythology
- Campbell featured with Malala, Richard Branson, Steph Curry and others in Literati Book Club Launch
- The Tim Ferriss Show Broadcasts The Power of Myth as Part of Podcast
- Snyder cites Campbell and Hero’s Journey in DC & HBOMax’s Miniseries “Justice League”