Brendan Hornbostel writes for the LA Times about The Strokes’ Albert Hammond Jr. and the influence Joseph Campbell had in his solo project. According to Hammond, if it wasn’t for Campbell and Jung, we may...
- Rey’s RISE OF SKYWALKER Flip Could Have Mythological Implications
- Edward Norton Cites Joseph Campbell in Creating Motherless Brooklyn
- Fate of the Fallen Subverts the Hero’s Journey in Delightful Ways
- The Hero Gets Another Thousand Faces at Wndr’s Exhibit
- Alter Bridge’s new Album “Walk the Sky” Inspired by Joseph Campbell