Star of Shaka King’s film Judas and the Black Messiah, Dominique Fishback, recently discussed her mantra of becoming a heroine with a thousand faces with Refinery 29. The web article states, “In his seminal...
- The Legend of Zelda Celebrates 35th Anniversary with Campbell’s Mythic Structure
- Chickasaw Nation Filmmaker Creates Animated Tale Influenced by Campbell
- Actor Dominique Fishback Takes Campbell’s Concept as Mantra: “A Heroine With a Thousand Faces”
- Brazilian Animated Film Inspired By Works of Campbell
- Reflections on Campbell from Art Institute Chicago