Lucy’s El Adobe was published in the Larchmont Chronicle for creating a Tibetan Mandala in the restaurant. She did so because of Joseph Campbell.
- Filmmaker Uses Campbell to Explore Life of David Bowie
- Ana Montiel Creates Immersive Art Exhibit Based on Campbell’s Hero’s Journey
- George Miller and Tilda Swinton Point to Joseph Campbell at Cannes Press Conference for New Film
- Viola Davis Cites Campbell in Oprah Interview
- Pete Holmes Points to Joseph Campbell on Late Night With Stephen Colbert