Dominic Basulto writes for The Washington Post about the myth of the dystopian future, dating back to the Greek plays and still today filling up seats in theaters worldwide. As science advances more and more, technology becomes...
- Campbell Inspires Theme of Military Veterans’ Event
- Russian Linesman Musically Explores the Monomyth
- Art and Friendship: Joseph Campbell and Angela Gregory in ‘A Dream and a Chisel’
- Rey’s RISE OF SKYWALKER Flip Could Have Mythological Implications
- Edward Norton Cites Joseph Campbell in Creating Motherless Brooklyn