Joe Rhodes writes for The New York Times about Drew Carey and The Price is Right. In an interview with Carey himself, Rhodes admits that each contestant that comes onto the show is experiencing...
- Russian Linesman Musically Explores the Monomyth
- Art and Friendship: Joseph Campbell and Angela Gregory in ‘A Dream and a Chisel’
- Rey’s RISE OF SKYWALKER Flip Could Have Mythological Implications
- Edward Norton Cites Joseph Campbell in Creating Motherless Brooklyn
- Fate of the Fallen Subverts the Hero’s Journey in Delightful Ways