Aida Amoako writes for The Atlantic about On the Wall, a new exhibition in London about Michael Jackson. According to Amoako, this exhibition seeks to understand what the superstar and his mythic image meant to the world....
- Rocker Vernon Reid compares Jimi Hendrix to a “Joseph Campbell character, a Hero with a Thousand Faces”
- Star Wars and The Hero With a Thousand Faces
- Former Campbell Student’s Archetypal Art Featured in Cooper Square, NYC
- Campbell Inspires Festival in Gyaan Adab
- ‘The Mandalorian’ Has Many Talking Campbell