Aida Amoako writes for The Atlantic about On the Wall, a new exhibition in London about Michael Jackson. According to Amoako, this exhibition seeks to understand what the superstar and his mythic image meant to the world....
- Russian Linesman Musically Explores the Monomyth
- Art and Friendship: Joseph Campbell and Angela Gregory in ‘A Dream and a Chisel’
- Rey’s RISE OF SKYWALKER Flip Could Have Mythological Implications
- Edward Norton Cites Joseph Campbell in Creating Motherless Brooklyn
- Fate of the Fallen Subverts the Hero’s Journey in Delightful Ways