Peter Howell interviews Keanu Reeves for The Star, exploring why audiences are drawn to the vengeful hero archetype. Reeves shares his knowledge of Campbell and what he thinks it does at a subconscious level...
- Russian Linesman Musically Explores the Monomyth
- Art and Friendship: Joseph Campbell and Angela Gregory in ‘A Dream and a Chisel’
- Rey’s RISE OF SKYWALKER Flip Could Have Mythological Implications
- Edward Norton Cites Joseph Campbell in Creating Motherless Brooklyn
- Fate of the Fallen Subverts the Hero’s Journey in Delightful Ways