Oxford PhD student, Josh Ettinger cites Joseph Campbell and his book, The Hero With a Thousand Faces, as powerful resources for storytelling within the sciences. In an article for Nature.com, Ettinger states, “When scientists...
- The Legend of Zelda Celebrates 35th Anniversary with Campbell’s Mythic Structure
- Chickasaw Nation Filmmaker Creates Animated Tale Influenced by Campbell
- Actor Dominique Fishback Takes Campbell’s Concept as Mantra: “A Heroine With a Thousand Faces”
- Brazilian Animated Film Inspired By Works of Campbell
- Reflections on Campbell from Art Institute Chicago