Leah Schnelbach writes for the website Tor about the heroic journey in Ursula Le Guin’s book, The Farthest Shore. According to Schnelbach, Le Guin’s book talks about depression in a true and reassuring way, engaging the...
- Jason Sudeikis references Joseph Campbell in describing season two of Ted Lasso
- Masters of the Universe influenced by Joseph Campbell
- Musician Georgia English Embraces Campbell with New Illustrated Album
- Zack Snyder Shares Campbell Quote with ‘Justice League’ Concept Art
- Robert Downey Jr Nods to Joseph Campbell in Explaining Iron Man Resolution