Jen Waters writes for The Washington Times about classics of American Cinema and how Joseph Campbell’s Hero’s Journey influenced each and every one of them. Waters explores the effect that films can have in people, manipulating...
- Filmmaker Uses Campbell to Explore Life of David Bowie
- Ana Montiel Creates Immersive Art Exhibit Based on Campbell’s Hero’s Journey
- George Miller and Tilda Swinton Point to Joseph Campbell at Cannes Press Conference for New Film
- Viola Davis Cites Campbell in Oprah Interview
- Pete Holmes Points to Joseph Campbell on Late Night With Stephen Colbert