Results for the term... "Isis"
Results from the Collected Lectures of Joseph Campbell
Results from the Quotations of Joseph Campbell
- Nothing can happen to you that is not positive. Even though it looks and feels at the moment like a negative crisis, it is not. The crisis throws you back, and when you are required to exhibit strength, it comes.
- Our true reality is in our identity and unity with all life. This is a metaphysical realization which may become spontaneously realized under circumstances of crisis. For it is, according to Schopenhauer, the truth of your life. The hero is the one who has given his physical life to some realization of that truth.
- When looking back at your life, you will see that the moments which seemed to be great failures followed by wreckage were the incidents that shaped the life you have now. You’ll see that this is really true. Nothing can happen to you that is not positive. Even though it looks and feels at the moment like a negative crisis, it is not. The crisis throws you back, and when you are required to exhibit strength, it comes.
Results from the Myth Blasts of Joseph Campbell
- Between Heaven and Earth: The Hanged Man
- Missteps as a Redemptive Path to Destiny
- An Impossible Thanksgiving: Story of the Birds and Beasts and the Son of Adam
- Our Global Movement
- The Air We Breathe
- The Known and the Unknowable: A Meeting of Light and Dark
- The Place of Bliss
- The Song of the Quest
- Wearing the Mask of God
- NewsBlast | Flight of the Wild Gander now available as an ebook!
- Pareidolia, Paradox, and Playing the Fool: When Writing an Article Precipitates an Existential Crisis about Your Field
- The Luminous Dark
- We Happy Few