Results for the term... "Nietzsche"
Results from the Quotations of Joseph Campbell
- For although life, as Nietzsche declares, "wants to be deceived and lives on deception," there is need also, at certain times, for a moment of truth.
- Nietzsche was the one who did the job for me. At a certain moment in his life, the idea came to him of what he called 'the love of your fate.' Whatever your fate is, whatever the hell happens, you say, "This is what I need." It may look like a wreck, but go at it as though it were an opportunity, a challenge. If you bring love to that moment—not discouragement—you will find the strength is there.
- The Cosmic Dancer, declares Nietzsche, does not rest heavily in a single spot, but gaily, lightly, turns and leaps from one position to another. It is possible to speak from only one point at a time, but that does not invalidate the insights of the rest.
Results from the Myth Blasts of Joseph Campbell
- Dear and Gorgeous Nonsense: The Poetic Impulse in Myth
- A Mind of Myth, Pt. I
- Amor Fati – Love Your Fate
- Beyond the Moonshine
- Joseph Campbell: A Normal, Beautiful, Standard Life
- Practical Campbell: Original Campbell
- The Dark Light of the Goddess
- The Emerging Hero
- The Rush, and the Pull, of Spring
- What Will Be, Is
- Zarathustra, Campbell, Nietzsche and Bliss
- The Luminous Dark